Sign up with email
- WHILL Model Ci and Model A are not considered medical devices and have not been submitted to the Food and Drug Administration for review or clearance.
- Products that are not medical devices (such as the Model Ci and Model A) should not be promoted as though they are medical devices.
- WHILL Model M CAUTION: Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
- A medical device product (such as Model M) should not be promoted outside of its intended use. (For Model M, the intended use is mobility for people restricted to a seated position.)
- WHILL is not responsible for how people represent the company, brand, products, features, and benefits in WeDrive.
- Rights of Content: The users themselves retain the right to all text, pictures, and other content that they create in the service. The users allow others to utilize the content in accordance with the nature of the service and furthermore allow the service provider to file information and data and make changes that are necessary for the service, however other rights are not transferred from the users, unless specifically otherwise agreed. The responsibility of the content lies with the user, who has produced it to the service provider has the right to remove any material when it deems it necessary.
- Disclaimer: No guarantees of the functioning of the WeDrive service are given. The users are themselves responsible for their actions in the service and they should estimate the reliability of other users before dealing with them. The service provider can under no circumstances be liable for damage that is caused to the user. The user may not store any information or data in the service, and expect it to remain there.
- The Removal of a User: The service provider has the right to remove any users from WeDrive and terminate their right of use of the service without any specific reason and without being liable for compensation.
WeDrive by WHILL Inc.
Name of the register
User register of the WeDrive service
Use of personal details (purpose of register)
Personal details are collected to make communication and use of service possible. Details can be used for communication between service providers and users and also for direct communication between users. Some personal details are visible on the profile page of the user, but those details are voluntary (except name).
The handling of personal details is not outsourced, but the register data is stored on a server that is rented from a third party company.
Information content of the register
The following information may be stored in the register:
- Personal details: Name, email address, phone number, street address
- Account details: username, password (stored in encrypted format)
- The description text that the user may write about him/herself
- The offers and requests the user has posted to the service
- The given and received feedback and badges
- Statistical data about service usage, e.g. number times the user has logged in
Regular sources of information
Personal details are given by the user on registration to the service or when using it later.
Regular handovers of the information
Information considering users of a single WeDrive community may be handed over to the client who has founded that community or to the community administrators appointed by that client.
Transfers of the information outside the EU and the European Economic Area
Information may be stored to a server that may be located inside or outside of the EU and the European Economic Area
Register protection principles
The information is stored on computers. The access to the information is restricted with passwords and physical access to the computers is restricted by the server hosting company.